Big Ten Fan Camp knows that the Internet is a vast network. It connects you to even the farthest corners of the world. So we are confident that whatever we post here on our blog will be read by hundreds, even thousands, of people who are planning to move to a new place or is currently in the relocation process. Likewise, we acknowledge you and everyone here in our online community as bearers of information – because each one of us has experiences that we can share with others. This is why we decided to open Big Ten Fan Camp to your thoughts, ideas, stories, and experiences.
Feel free to share with our online community your moving-related experiences, thoughts, ideas, and tips. There are several rules, though, that you need to consider before deciding to submit your contributions to us.
Guidelines for Guest Writers
1. Be sure to go over the blog so you can get an idea of the types of content we feature. In addition, please observe the tone and flow of our articles, too. Your contributions do not have to follow a particular style as our articles are unique in their own ways. We do not follow a singular content style. But we do value quality, so please take note of how each feature is presented.
2. We require all contributors to submit an outline of the content they intend to submit. One of the purposes for this is to make sure that it is unique and is not similar to any of the content already on the blog. Furthermore, this is one way of making sure that you submit original writing. We do not accept contributions that are copy-pasted from any Internet or traditional media source.
3. Contributions should be saved in Microsoft Word format (doc or docx). Font style and size do not matter.
4. Big Ten Fan Camp accepts multiple contributions per person every month. There is no guarantee, however, that these submissions will be published on the same month. Our editors have the professional freedom to decide when it is best to publish your contributions.
5. Send your contributions via electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to acknowledge you and your submission/s, so please attach a short description about yourself. Do not forget to include details about how our online community members can find you on social media. Lastly, please send us a copy of your best photo.